Friday, May 11, 2007

The First

My very first post on my very first blog. And I really have no clue what to say! ;) I'm really not sure what all I'll post about here or even how often I'll post. Sometimes my 5 year old and I fight over who's turn it is on the computer. I want to drool over all these delicious creations that people are posting and he wants to play Wow Wow Wubzy! lol He usually wins. And I hear "hey hey hey it's a perfect day!" coming from the computer speakers. So yeah, my computer time is limited. But I'll try to get on here occasionally and post pictures of the fun stuff I find when I go thrifting (who knew you could find an absolutely gorgeous linen napkin for only 50 cents??) and maybe I'll even be brave enough to post pictures of the things I create. I've always been a clean lines kind of girl but my tastes are changing (does everyone's tastes start to change when they approach the big 30?!). I'm really starting to dig all this shabby, vintage decor. I more than dig it actually, I really like it! Anyway, this is enough for now. I will leave you with a picture of the most handsomest Wow Wow Wubzy player ever! :) (In this picture, he's not only a Wow Wow Wubzy player, he's a Pumba rider, too!!)

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. Isn't it funny how our tastes change ??? I think your little boy is gorgoeus and the animal he is on is very freaky. Please be brave enought to show your creations - do what i do - and just show the best sides. Hide all the wonky bits at the back.
I hope you enjoy blogging. I am quite new to it but loving it !
jodie

Trudi said...

Thanks for stopping by my place. Welcome to blog land. There are many of us that are new, just been doing this for a couple of months. Good luck.