Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Mary Kay online party!!!

In honor of Mary Kay Ash's birthday on May 12, I'm offering a 12% discount on any order placed at my website. This offer includes free shipping and ends on May 12. If you haven't tried Mary Kay products lately, you owe it to yourself to do so. The new mineral products are fabuloso!!!! And the skin care is really great, too. Anyway, just go to my site at www.marykay.com/kbaxter and put "blog party" in the comments box so I can give you the discount. I hope to see you all there!

In other Mary Kay news, here are my party invites I made:

They turned out cute...especially the little bling on the crown tips! I need to finish the rest of them today and get them mailed out tomorrow. I finally made it to the cake decorating store yesterday and got a #805 tip that I've been wanting forever. I plan on making Billy's vanilla vanilla cuppies and using pink sprinkles. It's been awhile since I've planned for a party so this is kind of fun! :)

Oh, I got the cutest, most adorable pin toppers from Gigi at Pinks & Needles. You definitely need to check out her Etsy shop here Pinks & Needles . Here are the two that I bought:


I love them...thanks Gigi!

3 comments:

Mya said...

Love those pin toppers> I will have to check them out. I am so sorry the quiz didn't work for you was it my link or the HGTV site. Thanks for trying. Have a wonderful weekend
-Mya

Misty said...

New to your blog, and have enjoyed reading over it. Your blog name cracks me up. I'm all the time saying "I'm just saying" and it annoys my hubby!

Small House said...

HI! You roll called right before me at SITS!
Love your blog. It's been fun snooping.
Have a great day.