Saturday, August 4, 2007

In One Week...

...my mom will be here to help me pack. I'm nervous. Not about her coming! lol I like when she visits. I'm nervous about moving. AGAIN. We haven't moved that much but it sure feels like it. Let's see, since Jeff was in the military til now, we have lived in 5 different houses. This will be the 6th. Oh, and that's in the past 9 years. So not too bad. But more than I'd like. Anyway, I'm glad my mom will be here to help me pack. And help me clean this place. Then it's a long drive to Texas. Ok. That's enough. Thanks for listening to me whine. I'm done now!

PS--Can't post without adding a picture so here's one of me, Monica (www.monicaanderson.com), and Maria (www.thejunkkdrawer.com) when we had a girl's night a couple weeks ago. I'll miss them. :(

7 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Oh look at you three gorgeous girls!

Oh my.... 6 moves in 9 years! LOL I have moved 2 times in my life! Once as a baby and once when I got married! I don't think I could possibly move now, I have so much stuff, crafty this and that everywhere I wouldn't know where to begin~ How do you not have a nervous breakdown just thinking about it??!!!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I love your new banner. I'm adding you to my favs, so I don't lose ya. I have admired all of these gals work~ yours too~ on flickr, etc. I love your little picture you made in the post below. Pleated paper is wonderful! Good luck with your move. I have been in the same place now for 23 years...moving is a great way to get stuff cleaned out, but a lot of work.

Anonymous said...

Oh hun, I feel your nerves. Moving is a biotch. You'll survive it though! We're women. We survive ev-ah-ree-thang! *wink*
And hey, you look fabulous!

Monica said...

moving sucks!

Dena Rooney-Berg (SugarShop) said...

awww man, moving is not fun. It always seems to get more chaotic before it gets organized. Good thing your mom coming to help! Mine has always help me move..she doesn't like to move boxes but she'll clean the heck out of each room as you clear it! And your little one going in to kindergarten too. Big year for you!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

I hope everything goes smoothly with your move.

How nice that your mom is able to come and help.
Maybe it won't seem as daunting of a chore.

Kimberly :)

I candy said...

i miss all of you.