Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm back, babies!

I think! ;) Life has been unbelievably hectic. So super busy. I really want to make time to keep up with my blog. We'll see how it goes. So, let's see...I took real estate courses but never took my test. I decided not to even mess with real estate right now with the market the way it is. I can look into later if I want. I did start working, though. I'm an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay now! I'm really excited about it. I've never been a big fan of the product until I tried it recently. I love it now! Truly. Anyway, if any of you want samples to try things, just let me know. I'll mail some to you. My husband started a new job a couple months ago and really loves it. He's happy so that makes me happy! lol Cade is doing wonderful. He's jus making so much progress. We've been hitting the supplements pretty hard core and this summer I'll tackle the diet issues. His autism will be a fading memory one of these days. He's going to be fully mainstreamed into kindergarten next year. Yay! I also joined the PTO board at his school...I'm 2nd Vice President. I figure if I'm donating my time to help the school then the school better be good to my baby! ;) Oh, and listen to this...I just got an email from a Christian quarterly magazine. The editor stumbled across this blog and asked me to submit an article for an upcoming issue!!! I am so stoked--I just hope I'm able to please! I haven't done any type of crafting since before we moved home 9 months ago. :( I have no mojo whatsoever. I really want to craft again but I've just been so stinking busy. It's something I need to work on. Anyway, I need to go clean up the house a bit and do some grocery shopping. I'll try to keep up with this blog and I'll try to keep up with all the others that I used to read. I've missed you all!

No comments: