Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ok, I'm really back this time!

I only thought I was back last month! lol As you know, life happens and sometimes blogging gets put on the back burner. My husband and I have decided to move back home to Texas! I'm actually very excited. Texas is where I was born and raised and our family is there. I will, however, miss my good friends here in Arizona. And I'll miss all this sunshine. And the dry weather. I'm not looking forward to the humidity. It's not fun having having your hair plastered to your neck and sweat beading on your upper lip...all within 30 seconds of walking outside. Yeah. And the mosquitoes...not looking forward to those little suckers either! But, I'm definitely looking forward to having *2* grandma's nearby who will more than willing to hang out with Cade. That means Jeff and I will actually get to have date nights! And if anyone knows what a date actually consists of these days, please let me know. It's been that long! lol

Soooo...while I've been gone I've been doing a bit of sewing. I've been making aprons as a matter of fact. I've done 4 of them. Although the 4th one is not quite completed. I need to attach the ties and then I'm thinking of trying my hand at applique. After that, I'm taking a break from aprons for a bit. I've joined a couple of swaps so I'll get to work on those for awhile. As a matter of fact, my friend Maria is hosting a Tussie Mussie (mussy tussy?) swap which will be a lot of fun. I'll post all the details sometime tomorrow. For now, here are my aprons...





2 comments:

zabrina said...

Hi again! So, where in AZ you are living at the moment? I am in Flagstaff. I know there a bunch of ladies in AZ, Phoenix area and they have blogs. I said hello for them, but none aswered to me...
I never been to Texas. Good luck there!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

Oh, What gorgeous aprons!
I would wear them just as "fashion", because I would hate to get a spot on them.

And yes, summer life (and a big move) have a way of making blogging take a back set for awhile.
(Been ther, done that) LOL

I hope the move to Texas goes smoothly!

Kimberly :)