Friday, July 13, 2007

Tussie Mussie swap



Here's the tussie mussie swap info: sign-ups start today and run through next Friday, July 20th. You then have 2 weeks to complete and mail your tussie mussie. It is an international swap. The tussie mussie must be the size of a party hat or bigger and you have to fill it with fun goodies. Should be lots of fun! You can sign up here:
http://thejunkkdrawer.blogspot.com/

Ps--the tussie mussie in the avatar was made by Heather Bluhm...isn't it gorgeous?!

2 comments:

zabrina said...

Hi Kristin!!! Glad to meet you!
My vocabulary keeps improving...I always asked myself how those cones were called...now I know. I got some papier-mache cones another day...I might join this fun swap!
Thanks for visiting. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!! I am absolutely signing up for this swap!